Covering Linux News for Wednesday, March 29th, 2006
Now in a daily show!
- No Sponsorship at this time
Pictures at Quicksurf.com
Email geeky pics to pictures at quicksurf.com and they’ll show up there.
Items Covered During the Show
- Linux lab to fund open-source developers
- Linux trademark bid faces deadline
- Munich Linux migration delayed by ‘PR stunt’
- Manufacturer moves to Linux for stability
- TransGaming, Mandriva to Bring Linux Gaming to Poland
- SWsoft Announces General Availability of Plesk 8.0 for Linux/Unix Control Panel with Custom Desktop
- Suse Linux COO latest exec to leave Novell